By John Hartley,Jean Burgess,Axel Bruns
- Presents a cutting-edge selection of unique readings in terms of new media by way of dynamic change
- Features interdisciplinary contributions encompassing the sciences, social sciences, humanities and inventive arts
- Addresses a variety of matters from the possession and legislation of latest media to their shape and cultural uses
- Provides readers with a glimpse of recent media dynamics at 3 degrees of scale: the 'macro' or procedure point; the 'meso' or institutional point; and 'micro' or supplier level
Read or Download A Companion to New Media Dynamics PDF
Similar media studies books
Written from a real-world point of view via an award-winning copywriter/producer/director, this complete consultant is what each author must create strong, strategic advert reproduction. targeting procedure, strategy, and the abilities had to write for various media, The Copywriter’s Toolkit e-book will sharpen your copywriting abilities no matter what your point.
American Studies/Political ScienceExamines the methods this highly well known journal formed American public opinion concerning the chilly conflict. The Reader's Digest could be the unmarried most crucial voice within the production of well known geopolitics in the United States long ago seventy years. With the second-highest flow (after television advisor) of any journal within the usa, on account that 1922 it has mirrored at the nation of global affairs for its readership, explaining either America's and the reader's position and accountability within the unfolding of those occasions.
Electronic Arts provides an creation to new media artwork via key debates and theories. the quantity starts off with the old contexts of the electronic arts, discusses modern types, and concludes with present and destiny developments in distribution and archival procedures. contemplating the critical of artists to undertake new applied sciences, the chapters of the e-book steadily current a learn of the impression of the electronic on paintings, in addition to the exhibition, distribution and archiving of artistic endeavors.
The net and the cellular phone have disrupted lots of our traditional understandings of ourselves and our relations, elevating anxieties and hopes approximately their results on our lives. during this moment version of her well timed and colourful publication, Nancy Baym presents frameworks for pondering seriously concerning the roles of electronic media in own relationships.
- Media, Organizations and Identity
- Précis d'histoire de la radio et de la télévision (French Edition)
- Music-in-Action: Selected Essays in Sonic Ecology (Ashgate Contemporary Thinkers on Critical Musicology Series)
- Global Media, Biopolitics, and Affect: Politicizing Bodily Vulnerability (Routledge Studies in New Media and Cyberculture)
Extra resources for A Companion to New Media Dynamics
A Companion to New Media Dynamics by John Hartley,Jean Burgess,Axel Bruns